- Forté products are designed using current clinical research to target specific conditions.
- Forté products are unique in their focus on specific clinical scenarios.
- Forté products are true nutritional support strategies designed to deliver on the promise of all the clinical research supporting the focused use of nutrition to improve clinical outcomes.
- Forté products are not pharmaceuticals. They contain vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, and other micronutrients that can be purchased over the counter.
- Forté attempts to use only non-synthetic, GMO-free constituent components according to the Mediceutical Standard.
- Forté products only use pharmaceutical-gradecomponents and are only made in pharmaceutical-grade facilities.
Yes, Forté products are designed to complement a healthy diet.
Absolutely. Condition-specific products are designed using available clinical research to optimize nutrition with the goal of giving a patient the best possible outcome. Business as usual with regards to nutritional supplements fails to take advantage of the vast amount of science that has defined ways in which nutrition can help in specific medical conditions
Forté only uses elements and doses that are generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the scientific community. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner about any concerns you might have when starting a new nutritional supplement.
No, Forté products can be purchased via our website.
Forté products are designed to be comprehensive. They are designed to take the place of many other supplements a patient may be taking. Forté products are also nutrient dense, containing all the nutrition a patient may need for a specific clinical condition.
The amount of product, quality of ingredients, and length of use are the major factors to cost. We do combine many ingredients together in each product. It would take many bottles off a shelf to duplicate what we have in our products. We have them conveniently in one package just for you!
No, this is a common misconception. The bright yellow color of a patient’s urine is a sign that riboflavin is being metabolized appropriately. Rather than indicating that vitamins are being wasted, it demonstrates that appropriate metabolism and assimilation is occurring.
There are multiple options. You can mix the formula with anything you need to make it a bit better going down!
- Split the shake in half: take half in the morning and half at night
Take with food
- Mix with milk or even orange juice instead of water
- Add ice, fruit or ice cream
- Mix the product with a smoothie
- Watch our recipe videos HERE
- Most of our products you can start taking the day you receive your product! Most Forté products are a 30-day supply.
- Pre-Op is a 2-week formula so you should start it 15 days before your scheduled surgery.
- Post-Op should be started 3-4 days after surgery and continued for 30 days
This depends on the product. Most products like Joint and Nerve are meant to be taken long term. Post-Op, Pre-Op, Trauma, Prenatal+, and Postnatal have more defined timelines.
Post-Op | Trauma – 1 box for 42 days after surgery
Pre-Op – 1 box for 14 days before surgery
Prenatal+ – 1 box per month of the pregnancy and even the months before conception.
Fracture – 1 box for 30 days. Contact your physician for extended use.
Nerve, Bone, Brain, Joint, Amino Acid – 1 box per month long term.
The shipping time will depend on your shipping location and the products you ordered. We send you a tracking number that is attached to your package once it has shipped. That is so you can track your package from us to your front door.
Please contact with additional questions about shipping.
Shakes: Pre-Op, Post-Op|Trauma, Fracture, and Amino Acid
Pills: Brain, Nerve, Bone, Joint, and Prenatal+
About a month for the Revitalize products. Products such as Bone, Joint, Brain, Nerve will sometimes need to take it for multiple months before seeing a difference.
Our focus is on recovery and immune support. However, this formula is very effective in stimulating production of internal IGF-1.
Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) is a hormone that is similar in structure to insulin and works with Growth Hormone to reproduce and regenerate cells.